Nationally Renowned Home Care In Noblesville, IN
Noblesville is a growing city in Hamilton County, Indiana. Full of parks, golf courses, camps, and nature trails, there’s a lot to do in this town! Known for its historic ties to one of Indiana’s first senators, Noblesville, IN has both rich history and strong community for seniors. If your older loved one has made their home here, Home Care Assistance of Carmel wants to help your senior thrive through individualized home care as they age in place.
Our mission at Home Care Assistance Noblesville, IN is to help seniors age with dignity and continue their independent lifestyle in the comfort and privacy of their home. We do not offer one-size-fits-all home care, understanding just how important it is for every senior to receive personal care based on their unique care needs, condition, limitations, and preferences.
If you choose us as your loved one’s home care provider, we will first perform a detailed assessment of their situation and living conditions, propose a customized care plan based on what we learned about them and your family’s input and match them with an experienced, devoted caregiver.
All our caregivers underwent a detailed screening process before being hired, which includes background and reference checks, psychological evaluations, and several rounds of interviews. Our team is highly skilled, passionate about the job, and has years of experience in the industry, so you can rest assured that they will put your loved one’s safety and well-being first.
It is important to note that we also put an emphasis on matching clients with compatible caregivers, as this allows for the formation of a strong, positive relationship between the two parties, taking the caregiving experience to a whole new level.
Our services include everything from assistance with personal care (bathing and dressing), mobility assistance, meal preparation, and light housekeeping to companionship, running errands, and transportation.
Our home care portfolio consists of a wide array of programs, including:
- Hourly Care, which lets you perfectly plan your loved one’s care in accordance with your family’s needs and schedule.
- 24/7, Live-In Care, which can give you peace of mind that your parent is receiving all the support they need day and night.
- Respite Care, allowing your family’s primary caregiver to take a break from their caregiving responsibilities and take care of their own needs.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care, which is specifically designed to address the needs of seniors with any type of dementia, including its most common form – Alzheimer’s disease.
- Hospital To Home, which caters to seniors who are to continue their recovery at home following a hospital stay, speeding up recovery and preventing hospital readmission.
If you would like to learn more about us and our home care services and programs, please give us a call today at (317) 316-0804. We are happy to provide you with all the information you may need to reach a final decision regarding your loved one’s care.