Home Care Assistance is now hiring! We are holding an interview and career event, and will be giving attendees the chance to be hired immediately following screenings. Positions available include Caregivers, CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants), and HHAs (Home Health Aides). We’re looking for more than simply people to fill empty positions. We truly care about the health, wellness and happiness of our clients, and we are looking for compassionate caregivers who truly want to make a difference in the lives of the elderly.
Home Care Assistance Job Fair
Where: 12525 Old Meridian Street, Suite 130
Carmel, Indiana 46032
When: Wednesday, March 30
10:00am to 3:00pm
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- All candidates MUST be either CNA or HHA Certified
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance
- Able to provide professional references
- Compassion! We’re looking for reliable caregivers with a passion for service, family values, and a true desire to help the elderly
Home Care Assistance offers competitive wages, flexible scheduling and full time benefits. We believe in investing in our staff and giving opportunities for growth within our business. Openings are available in Carmel and in the surrounding areas of Hamilton County including Fishers, Noblesville, Westfield, Arcadia, Cicero, and more.
Join us at the job fair for light refreshments and mingle with our team that can talk with you first-hand about our great clients and opportunities throughout Hamilton County. If you want to make a difference in the lives of others, this incredibly rewarding career is waiting for you!
Please reach out to our office with any questions you have and ask to speak with Lesa. Thank you for your interest in joining our team!