Industry-Leading Home Care Services In Geist, IN
Geist is a beautiful region of Indianapolis named for the Geist Reservoir that provides fresh water for the residents of downtown. Built near a lovely waterfront, a peaceful atmosphere and fresh air away from the city center make this a great place for older residents to age in place. If your senior loved one calls this neighborhood home, Home Care Assistance of Carmel provides quality home care to help them enjoy an active, independent lifestyle in Geist.
When the time comes to consider home care for your loved one, you only want what is best for them. That includes carefully developed care programs, personalized, flexible care plans, and professional caregivers. At Home Care Assistance, we can offer you all this – and much more.
Our home care portfolio features a range of programs that can allow seniors with different needs to maintain their independence including:
- 24/7, Live-In Caregiver Services, which includes all the assistance your loved one needs around-the-clock. It is ideal for seniors with chronic conditions, older adults recovering from an illness or injury or people who are just looking for companionship.
- Hourly Caregiver Services, which allows your family to plan your loved one’s care as you see fit. It gives you incredible flexibility, as you can choose when and for how long will a caregiver visit your parent’s home.
- Respite Care, which enables family caregivers to take a break from caregiving. It is a perfect solution for your family if you often find it hard to balance all your responsibilities and need some time for yourself. This type of home care gives you peace of mind that your loved one is 100% safe and well taken care of when you are not around.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care, which is a program specifically designed to help seniors who have been diagnosed with any type of dementia, including its most common form – Alzheimer’s disease. It can allow your loved one to safely remain at home and work on their cognitive skills in a familiar, comfortable environment.
- Hospital To Home, which eases the transition from a hospital setting to home. It can help your loved one recover more quickly after an illness, injury or surgery and prevent hospital readmission.
Regardless of the home care program you opt for, your loved one can receive some or all of the following services:
- Personal care assistance
- Meal planning and preparation
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- And much more!
Getting started with our services is easy. When you contact us, we will arrange for a member of our team to visit your loved one and assess their needs. They will develop a plan of care, establish a schedule that works for you, and help you select caregivers with the right skill set and experience to support your loved one as they age.
To learn more about our home care programs or services, please give us a call today at (317) 316-0804.