Home Care Assistance knows the effort the staff at care facilities puts into taking care of residents. We also realize there may be times, even very brief periods, when your loved one needs additional attention. To meet this need, Home Care Assistance created a new program wherein approved caregivers split their shifts across 2 or more seniors. Available for 1–8 hour blocks, our caregivers can address the short-hour needs of multiple residents within various care facilities and communities. Knowing a trustworthy caregiver is providing the best possible care will help give you peace of mind.
Home Care Assistance caregivers are trained in our exclusive Balanced Care MethodTM, an approach to care that emphasizes healthy aging and longevity.
The Method is based on extensive research on lifestyle factors linked to healthy longevity including healthy diet, physical activity, mental stimulation, socialization, calm, and maintaining a sense of purpose. By promoting a healthy mind, body and spirit, our caregivers support quality of life, enabling older adults to live longer, happier lives. With comprehensive, ongoing training through Home Care Assistance University, a proprietary online training platform, our caregivers are educated on best practices and the latest developments in aging, wellness, Alzheimer’s and dementia care and more.
The Right Help at the Right Time
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments
- Assistance with walking and transferring from the bed to a wheelchair
- Medication reminders
- Range of motion exercises to help your loved one maintain mobility and balance (depending on client’s condition)
Why Home Care Assistance is the Preferred Partner for Continuing Care Communities
- We are available 24/7 as a professional resource for residents and their families
- We hire only 1 in 25 applicants and conduct extensive screening and background checks
- Our Balanced Care Method™ training emphasizes healthy body, mind and spirit
- We have an extensive roster of trained employees available for all client needs
- We are a recognized leader in the senior care industry